Research Article Reflection + Cat

Surprisingly, I actually really enjoyed writing my research article.  I definitely did not expect to have any fun with it, and at first I didn't.  It's always really hard for me to start writing anything.  After I established a rough outline of what needed to be done, I found myself bouncing around a lot between sections, just trying to get something done.  However, once I felt the pressure of the very quickly approaching deadline, it was much easier to focus.  As I was writing, I think I finally felt the "story" I was supposed to be telling come together, and it was a very satisfying feeling.  Having said that, I am relieved to have completed it.  My cat was definitely ready for me to be done so I could pay attention to him instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Message from the Peak of Everest

Zooming in on Journal Club

Reflections on 20.109