Research Article


At times, I found the size of this project to be overwhelming, but looking back I think it was a good challenge. I found it difficult to weave all of the figures together, and the thing I struggled with most was organizing the discussion and results section. Looking back, I believe I should have spent more time planning out my discussion and my results section. Creating a more detailed outline of the discussion and results would have ensured important information was highlighted. 

I found the homework assignments we did throughout module 2 very helpful while putting together my research article (starting the intro, working on the methods, outlining the figures, etc.). One homework assignment I would have found helpful would be to briefly outline the subsections for the results or roughly outline the discussion section. Beginning to think about these outlines earlier on would have helped me when it came to writing the research article. 

Dana

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Message from the Peak of Everest

Zooming in on Journal Club