Final Blog Post

Looking back at the semester, it definitely will be one to remember. I am really grateful at how accommodating the 20.109 staff has been, and I feel like I still gained a ton from this class even though we were not able to do the lab portion of in person. I truly enjoyed the three modules and I found that each one was interesting and taught me techniques and skills that will be applicable to future work. I loved hearing everyone’s research proposals and I am glad that everyone remained invested in the class, despite it being through zoom, which made the presentations a lot more interesting. I hope everyone has a great summer and I look forward to hopefully seeing everyone in the fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Message from the Peak of Everest

Zooming in on Journal Club

Reflections on 20.109