Half way through college

I can't believe that today was the last day of classes.  It feels like just yesterday we were sent home from college, and time has stopped ever since.  April absolutely flew bye.  I am very proud to have completed all of the assignments and projects in 20.109 that seemed daunting at the beginning of the semester.  Although, I have mixed feelings about sophomore year coming to a close.  On the one hand, I am very proud of what I have accomplished in my first two years at MIT.  I have learned a lot and am interested in the material that we learn, I have gotten to know an amazing group of friends and peers, and I have participated in fascinating research, both in and out of the classroom.  Because I have loved my first to years of college so much, I am also sad to say that I am half-way through college.  I feel like freshman and sophomore year went by so quickly, and am nervous that junior and senior year will feel equally fast. I'm not sure what my life will look like in 2 more years in terms of where I will go or what I will be doing, which becomes more and more stressful as we approach the end of college.  Also, of course, I'm sad to be apart from all of you, and I'm nervous that another semester of my college experience will be remote.

That being said, I am extremely thankful to go to a school that makes leaving seem so sad.  I have no doubt that we will make the most of the situation if we do end up being remote in the fall, and nothing will be more exciting than when we finally return to campus.  I cannot wait to see all of you again at an awesome reunion lunch!  I hope you have wonderful summers!!

With love,
Karenna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Message from the Peak of Everest

The End