Research Proposal Thoughts

During quarantine, I've found it really easy to half-do all my class. I half-attend lecture, I half-finish the homework, I half-understand the material. It's really hard to maintain accountability when everything is facilitated through a screen and there's so much more to be distracted by.

But something like this research proposal presentation is something you can't just half-do. It's hard to even start making a presentation about something if you haven't done the sufficient background research for it. Especially in a project where we were tasked of coming up with detailed project mechanisms, understanding the basic biological engineering concepts behind is is crucial to creating a feasible idea. Overall, I have really enjoyed working on it and it has really taken me out of this slump of not caring about much going on around me

I attached a picture of my dog just for fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Message from the Peak of Everest

Zooming in on Journal Club

Reflections on 20.109