Mini Report and a Farewell to my COVID Semester

Well, friends, we have finally made it to the end. There were moments when I genuinely didn't think I would make it, due to my laziness alone, but amplified by getting evicted from campus. I really had no idea how this class could be pulled off in a remote format, but I can now say that it actually adapted far better than my other classes. I can say that because I still feel like a part of this class, this community, and I am sad seeing it come to an end. The Mini Report for Module 3 is just one example of this class banding together to continue our lab education without actually being in a lab. Though we weren't able to run any of the experiments ourselves, we were still able to analyze data and come to reasonable conclusions, just as we would be doing for other researchers' data. I am far more confident in my abilities as a scientist and researcher after these 3 Modules: 1 fully in-person, 1 half-remote, and 1 fully remote. I developed skills I never knew I may need, but now that I have them, I am prepared to use them. Thank you 20.109 staff for making the best out of the most absurd semester of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Message from the Peak of Everest

Zooming in on Journal Club

Reflections on 20.109