Dear Jenny

Dear Jenny,

I’m not really sure what you were thinking when you agreed to be lab partners with me. You knew what my work habits (or lack thereof) were like from 20.110. Yet, you still agreed to be lab partners with me, and for that, I’m forever grateful. I don’t think I could have gotten through this class without you. You dealt with my time difference (so you stayed up 3 hours later than usual), my endless stream of dumb science puns/jokes, and bufoonery. You also took the initiative to get started on the assignments, and that motivated me to try to do the same since I didn’t want to let you (or your grade) down (sorry if I did so anyways, but bless PNR).

Anyways, I’m writing this to you on the 109 blogs because I think you deserve to be recognized for all your hard work! Also, here are some of my favorite exchanges with you on Facebook Messenger (I’m pretty sure there was a lot of other great moments on calls, but they’re not recorded*)

Your lab partner,
Kevin

P.S. Can you let me show how to align the DNA sequences—I need to turn in my lab notebook soon… hahaha!!1! jkkkkkkk…

(in no particular order)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Message from the Peak of Everest

Zooming in on Journal Club