The End

The end of this class feels like there's still unfinished business, but I feel like that is the inevitable outcome of a lab class going remote. Module 3 seemed like a really interesting experiment to perform in person, so I'm definitely a little bummed that we could only experience it virtually with different data analysis platforms.
Overall though, 20.109 was one of the most relevant and interesting classes I have taken at MIT. It was my first taste of course 20 lab classes, and I was excited that some of the techniques we used in lab were things I had done before in internships and UROPs. It makes the work we do seem so much more relevant to my future endeavors in research. Moreover, I have never done this much scientific writing before, and it was rewarding to get so much feedback from the BE Comm Lab and the professors. Thank you all for an enjoyable semester and for working so hard to convert the class to an online format in a very small period of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Message from the Peak of Everest

Zooming in on Journal Club

Reflections on 20.109